His extensive experience and skills in developing and implementing real estate strategies has earned him a reputation as a seasoned professional in areas of retail, commercial, residential and industrial real estate development. George is a licensed broker with an honours degree in finance and has a proven track record in the following areas:
For nearly 20 years, George Dragicevic has managed the comprehensive fields of Development and Site Selection for national retailers and developers alike.
- Development from site acquisition through development process to marketing finished product
- Site Selection
- Retail Commercial sales and leasing
- Power Centre and Strip developments
- Marketing and Promotion of sites maximizing return on investment
- Ability to perceive and conceptualize future site development
- Research, design and modification of plans to maximize return on investment
- Development from concept to implementation of strategic plans for stakeholders
- Budgetary concerns, minimizing expenses while maximizing profitability all on a timely basis
- Negotiation skills, maximizing utility and profitability of developments, while also eliciting support and necessary approvals from governing bodies.
George has vast experience in retail, commercial, residential and industrial real estate with emphasis on:
Planning & Development
Extensive experience in coordinating efforts and requirements of municipalities (both administrative and political) engineering, and legal, all with the ultimate goal of satisfying the end user.
Seasoned in pursing and achieving rezoning of property. Including attendance and representation at public meetings. Coordinating efforts and requirements of both legal and municipal bodies.
Skilled at obtaining and completing market studies, demographics, area mapping and analysis of information. Identifying and utilizing information sources in specific markets and regions.
Proven ability to manage all aspects of multiple developments plus attending to facilities management, lease renewals and budgetary considerations.
Demonstrated highly skilled negotiator. Contracts, public debate, tenant liaison, etc.; including Lease and purchase, development agreements, governmental, legal and environmental to name just a few of the areas of experience.